Brantholme Bed & Breakfast, Ambleside, Lake District
Brantholme B&B is no ordinary Ambleside Guest House, we are family run and take great pride in the warm welcome and friendly atmosphere we create. We’re right at the heart of both The Lake District National Park and The Lake District World Heritage Site.
Winter into Spring!
While we are not open at the moment, we are still taking bookings for the year ahead (we re-open on Friday 2nd March). Simply call us on 015394 33974.
If you are looking to come to Ambleside before we re-open, stay at our other Bed & Breakfast in Ambleside which is open year-round. It’s call The Old Vicarage and you can see the website here: http://oldvicarageambleside.co.uk/. Alternatively call them direct on 015394 33364.
Here you’ll find the Burt family, Ian and Helen who own and manage the B&B, with their daughter Liana. Liana and her husband have two young boys and you’ll more than likely see the family dog, little Oscar, hanging around during your stay too. We’re a dog friendly Bed & breakfast in Ambleside and dogs stay for free!
Ian and Helen Burt bought Brantholme B&B in early 2014 and after months of substantial refurbishment work, this quality Ambleside bed and breakfast was ready for business.
Top 10 reasons to stay at Brantholme in Ambleside:
* Perfect, quiet location in Ambleside
* Superb views to the Lake District fells
* Only 2 minute walk to shops, pubs & restaurants
* Easy access to the local fells for walking
* Family owned and run, with a warm welcome
* Choice of Suite, Superior or Deluxe rooms
* All rooms have super-king beds, fridge & 40″ TVs
* All rooms are ensuite with bath & separate shower
* Free Private Parking & Free WiFi
* We’re Dog Friendly and dogs stay free!
CALL US NOW ON: 015394 33974
GET IN TOUCH
Please get in touch with us now to enquire about staying at Brantholme.
Address: Brantholme B&B, Millans Park, Ambleside, LA22 9AG
Telephone us on: 015394 33974 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you soon.
Helen, Ian & Liana