Brantholme Bed & Breakfast, Ambleside, Lake District
Brantholme B&B is no ordinary Ambleside Guest House, – we take great pride in the warm welcome and the friendly atmosphere we create. What’s more, we’re right at the heart of both The Lake District National Park and The Lake District World Heritage Site.
We are Jo and Frank who own and manage the Bed & Breakfast. We love nothing more than welcoming guests to this most beautiful part of Lakeland. We’re a dog friendly Bed & breakfast in Ambleside and dogs stay for free, as long as they bring their paying humans!
Brantholme has benefited from substantial refurbishment work over the last few years and we continue to invest in the B&B to ensure each stay is memorable for all the right reasons.
Top 10 reasons to stay at Brantholme in Ambleside:
* Perfect, quiet location in Ambleside
* Superb views to the Lake District fells
* Only 2 minute walk to shops, pubs & restaurants
* Easy access to the local fells for walking
* Owner managed, ensuring a warm welcome
* Choice of Suite, Superior or Standard rooms
* All rooms have super-king beds, fridge & 40″ TVs
* All rooms are ensuite with bath & separate shower
* Free Private Parking & Free WiFi
* We’re Dog Friendly and dogs stay free!
CALL US NOW ON: 015394 33974
GET IN TOUCH
Please get in touch with us now to enquire about staying at Brantholme.
Address: Brantholme B&B, Millans Park, Ambleside, LA22 9AG
Telephone us on: 015394 33974 or fill in the form below and we will get back to you soon.
Jo and Frank